Two XX-L jug-style climbing holds. Deeply incut, these grips function well on extremely negative surfaces. They're useful on a roof, but require more careful hand placement than a traditional roof jug.
- Next generation polyurethane
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage
- Skin-friendly, durable texture
- Super strong, lightweight polyurethane
- Requires 3/8" Standard Head Socket Cap Screws
- Requires #8 Phillips Head Screws
- Requires 5/16" allen wrench
- Number of holds included: 2
- Average diameter: 8" - 10"
- Approximate difficulty level: Intermediate - Advanced
Made by Aragon in the U.S.A.