These edges don't have a true incut, but rather a small lip to crimp. Usable on surfaces from slab to 60° overhang. These shapes are medium large edges/crimps. They have an "acid drip" facial texture.
Shaper: Tony Reynaldo
- Next generation polyurethane
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage
- Skin-friendly, durable texture
- Super strong, lightweight polyurethane
- Requires 3/8" Standard Head Socket Cap Screws
- Requires 5/16" allen wrench
- Number of holds included: 5
- Average diameter: 4" - 6"
- Approximate difficulty level: Intermediate - Advanced
Made by Aragon in the U.S.A.